The video is essentially finished. I just have to upload it. Time constraints being what they are, it may not get done today. Here are some thing it will feature:
1. My Dad using the Tenkara rod like a pro. His first try at tenkara and 2nd fly fishing outing. He excelled.
2. Justin from Winona Fly Factory doing what he does best.
3. The beautiful Driftless Area.
4. A quick look at Justin’s Sprinkle Me Baby streamer. Such a sweet fly.
5. A rotting sucker.
6. An inside look at the Z-barn, a family friend’s hunting shack in SE Minnesota.
Until then, to keep yourself entertained, here is a link to my all-time favorite website. Just click on the horses and make some music.